Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kids' Christmas Tree Ornaments

Two years ago I started a new tradition with the kids. I already had a small, pine, Christmas tree and I deemed it "The Kids' Tree".  Each year they could pick out an ornament at the store to add to their tree.  I wanted to begin this tradition when Tyson was little but we were living in St. Maarten at that time, and Christmas wasn't celebrated there like we do here, so...I am behind. To make up for lost time I have been allowing Tyson to get two ornaments each year till he is caught up. This year he chose a football trophy ornament.
Taryn usually goes for princess ornaments, but this year the crystal stiletto shoe with the white foo-foo caught her eye.
This is the kids' tree.  Besides their yearly ornaments, it also is adorned with any ornaments they have made at home or school. I love my Santa Clause tree but the kids' tree is precious to me.  I love to see them decorate it each year.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole!! How I miss you and your family!! You look as gorgeous as ever and your kids look so big and happy! I'm so glad things are going well! I was remembering your family Christmas's past and thought of Vaughn being so sick! You and your family are truly an inspiration!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete