Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pack Meeting with Flare

Our first pack meeting of the year, and it is always with flare.  Tyson has now advanced from Tiger to Wolf.  I am so proud of him and his desire to be a scout like his dad and uncles.  He takes it seriously, which is more than I can say for some of the boys.
The pictures are grainy, I know, but I wanted to document him recieving his awards.
Tyson has earned his 11th belt loop.  He works hard for them and enjoys the satisfaction of his ability to work hard to get them.  So proud of my little man.  Way to go Tyson.
ON A SIDE NOTE:  At this pack meeting they have the Boy Scouts come out dressed in full Indian attire and perform a ceremony for the older cub scouts to move up in rank.  The first year we saw this I was flabbergasted.  This time it was old news.  But it still adds flare to the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment