Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day

It's Christmas Day, it's Christmas Day, time to celebrate.  Last night Tyson couldn't sleep and yet he was the first one up this morning.  He came in and told me to get up around 6:45 a.m.  I was able to subdue him for about another hour and then he woke everyone up.  It was time to see what Santa brought.
Taryn was so excited to open up her gift from Tyson. She had just gotten Doc McStuffins from Santa and was about to receive another part to that toy.  I love watching their little faces as the anticipation of the present underneath the paper is seen.
She was thrilled to get "Lamie", Doc's friend.  She could have stopped there and would have been happy, but there were more surprises to behold.
I love Tyson's facial expressions.  They are priceless!  He got the Wreck-It-Ralph DS game.  He was so happy and that made me happy cause I had gotten it for such a good deal.
Taryn got a new "Brave" suitcase. Now she can travel in style.
Vaughn got just what he wanted this year, a complete set of Scent Blocker hunting camo.  He has the pants, jacket, undershirt, and gloves.  Plus we got him an archery back pack.  I was so glad that he was happy with his Christmas!  I did well!
We all take turns opening a gift and everyone gets to see what the other person gets.  This draws out the anticipation and it also gives everyone a chance to show off what they got.  I love it!
Tyson received this Angry Bird hat from Aunt D and Uncle Jesse.  He wore it the rest of the day.
Missy Moo got a new coat.  She is the cutest little green girl I know.
Christmas was wonderful this year.  Our families spoiled us.  Thanks to all of them for our Christmas.  It was a wonderful day.
The kids got the board game of Angry Birds.  It is the live version of the video game.  This game is one of the most fun I have ever played.  I like it cause it is also the first game that I can beat the kids at.  Believe it or not, I cannot win very many games against my children, but I can with this one.
Like I said, he wore it all day.
Taryn posing in one of her new outfits.  Love it.  She is already a little fashionista.
The kids and Vaughn bought me the shoes and the pants and shirt came from my mom.  I loved them.
Tyson, Vaughn and Taryn trying to fly the helicopter.  It was a collection of the minds to get it to work.
Ah, Christmas dinner.  We had ham, stuffing, sweet potatoes, corn and stuffed potatoes.  And I made it all by myself.  That is something I have never done before.
Mr. Hunter himself.  He looks great, now he just needs to find a deer to shoot.
HA HA HA.  I know he is going to get me for this picture someday, but he loved the hat so much he wore it to bed.  That means he liked it.  It was a wonderful day with just the four of us.  I am so grateful for my little family and the joy they bring into my life each and everyday of the year.  I am so happy that we are all healthy and happy and that we have more time here in Knoxville, TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment