Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Caroling with Friends

Rachel Dailey, a lady in our ward emailed me the other day and asked if the kids and I would like to go caroling with her, her kids and a few other ladies and their children.  I jumped at the chance to have the kids experience caroling.  It is hard to know where a safe place is to Christmas carol around here, but Rachel knew of a lady in our ward who is a "shut in."  It was the perfect place to sing.  I practiced the songs with the kids at home and we were ready when the caroling began.  It was such a sweet experience and when it was all over, and we were in the car, Tyson began to cry.  He has such a sweet, and tender heart.  He said to me, "Mom, I felt the Holy Ghost today.  I feel so good inside."  That brought tears to this mom's eyes.  He is such a good kid.  I am so grateful to Rachel for giving my children and myself the opportunity to serve another and to have the Lord touch my child's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment