Monday, December 24, 2012

2nd Grade Christmas Party

Friday was Tyson's school Winter Festival Party.  It makes me sad that they cannot call it a Christmas party anymore.  Darn political people.  I helped, with other parents, in running a few games and crafts.  In the above picture, Tyson is on the far left, in the black robe.  Each year at CBES they allow the kids to come to school in their pajamas and watch the "Polar Express."  What a fun thing to do for the kids.  Tyson looks forward to it every year.
I brought Taryn with me, since she is my shadow, to Tyson's party.  My station was the candy cane ornament station.  The kids enjoyed making them.
Tyson is such a happy-go-lucky kid.  He gets along so well with his school friends.
Here is Tyson with a bunch of his school class mates.
Mrs. Craft and Tyson.  She is a really good 2nd grade teacher.  I have been impressed with her teaching thus far this year. She is tough, but gets results and that I like.  Plus, Tyson really likes her.

No comments:

Post a Comment