Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ward Christmas Party 2012

My handsome little man.
My beautiful little princess.
All the primary children entertaining the ward at the party. (yes, I am the one on the right bending down.)
Taryn is so into the songs.  Look at how she spans out her hair as she sings.  OH MY!
Now she is intently watching the older children sing, when she should be singing.  Oh well, at least my son is doing what he is suppose to be doing.
Now she faces front.  And...it is over.
HA HA HA  love this face.
Taryn examining her food.
Here we go.  We are back to singing again and Taryn has Kate on one side, Lauren on the other.
Now she isn't paying attention again.  What else is new!  Bless her!
The ward party was great as always.  I always enjoy the food, church family and friends.  The kids like it too.  This is the one night they can RUN through the church and no one gets after them.  HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment