Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tyson's Baptism 2013

My beautiful little family at Tyson's baptism.  This day has come so quickly.  One minute he is 2 and we are playing on the beaches of St. Marteen and the next minute his is 8 and getting baptized. 
I am so proud of him and his decision to be baptized.  He is such a good kid, with the kindest heart and loving personality.  He is such a great example to his little sister, dad and me.
This is Tyson's primary teacher, Cheney Groberg.  She is amazing and Tyson likes class with her.
Tritt and Tyson.  You can tell they are cousins.  Those are some handsome boys!
After the baptism family photos.  Tyson's baptism started in the RS room where the font is, but after the actual baptism ceremony, the bishop moved us all into the chapel, because we had so many people come to support Tyson.  He had 85 people there to his baptism.  He was so touched to think that so many people we know came to support him and his family.  I couldn't believe it.  I was feeling the love.  Wow!  Grandma Jackson and Uncle Brett gave the talks, my mom and sister took care of the music, Vaughn baptized him with Papa Jackson and Brett as witnesses, and I gave a prayer. It was such a nice program.
A picture of the whole family that came to support Tyson.  Thanks everyone for making the treck across the country to be with us.
Three generations of Jackson men.
Grandma T and all her grandchild.  Aren't they cute!
Grandma Jackson and her two grand kids.
Papa and Grandma Jackson with my precious babies.
A funny picture I know, but it was the only one with Uncle Brett.  And even though Papa Westwood wasn't present, we all felt his presence and know that he was smiling down from above at Tyson and his awesome choice today.  I am so proud of my big boy.  He is going to make an awesome young man and missionary some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment