Tuesday, September 24, 2013

First Day of Preschool

Taryn had her first day of Preschool and she was thrilled to say the least.  I bawled, and she rolled her eyes.  My baby is all grown up.
She had to wear the new shirt Grandma T bought her for her first day at school.  The school I enrolled her in is actually run by high school students and is at the Karns High School Tech School.  The preschool is overseen by a master teacher who is teaching the high school kids how to teach.  I think the big kids have just as much as the little ones.  It is 5 dollars a day and they feed them lunch.  What a deal!
This girl was so ready to go.  She misses the cut off date for Kindergarten by 20 days.  So she will start Kindergarten turning 6.  I am okay with that.  I would rather she be the oldest and not the youngest.
I thought we would buy a princess backpack, but Taryn wanted the sparkly Smurf one.  I was taken back.  I didn't think she even liked the Smurfs.
Had to have a first day of school picture with mom.  Love my baby doll!
She had so much fun the first day, that she was ready to go to the second one.  She also wanted another picture to commerate her second day of school.  Love this girl. I am so glad she likes school, but it makes me teary to see her grow up.  When did she get so big?

No comments:

Post a Comment