Monday, September 9, 2013

Everyone Leaves and Baseball Begins

I hate the day when family leaves.  It always comes so quickly.  Tyson was mad he had to go to school and miss taking everyone to the airport.  Poor guy.  We had a quick breakfast at the Waffle House with my mom, sister and Trit.  I wish I could stop time at these moments and live there for a while; an hour is never enough.
Trit and cousin Taryn.  She loved being around this little guy.  I hope it isn't another year before we see him again.
I tried to get one more smily picture with him, but he wasn't going to smile, so I did.
I love my little sis.  It is too bad we don't live closer together.  I could spend more time with my nephew and my family.  Oh well, such is life.  We sent everyone home and after Tyson came home from school it was homework, piano and his first baseball game.
He was ready to play.  He loves this sport and has improved each year.  This was a heck of a wind up and he hit the ball to left field.
I wish all our family could have seen him play.  Maybe another time.  It was a great weekend to have everyone here with us in Tennessee. Thanks all for coming. We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment