Sunday, December 1, 2013

Frozen & The Wrapping Begins


Since we have shopped and shopped, I decided it was time to have some R&R.  We took the whole family to the new Disney show Frozen.  It was a cute cartoon.  It ended totally different than myself or the kids thought it would, but the ending was perfectly fitting for the show.  
Once the little darlings were in bed, it was time to wrap and wrap and wrap.  Grandma T had to get all her presents wrapped before she left.  I wrapped a few of what I had, and then helped her finish.  It took several hours, but we got it done.  I seriously dislike wrapping.  No wonder my MomaD made us older grand kids wrap everyone else's gifts.  She didn't like to wrap either.  That must be where I get it from.  I just want to say, close your eyes and then open them, and there is their gift.  What a Scrooge I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment