Saturday, December 14, 2013

Why? Why Do I Do This To Myself?


By the looks of the mess one might ask themselves why I torture myself with last minute ideas.  Taryn had suggested that she wanted to do something for the high school girls that help teach at her preschool.  I figured, why not! Little did I know that there were 30 girls helping out!  Holy cow!  What can I do that is cost efficient and fun for 30 girls? Washer necklaces!  Triumph!
I was making necklaces for days. My kitchen looked like my whole craft closet exploded all over the place.
But here are the end results.  They turned out so cute!  And when Taryn gave each individual girl a present wrapped in a cute little bag, they all hugged her and thanked her.  You would have thought she was Santa.  My heart was full and I was glad that I spent all that time making them.  I love to brighten up someone's day and today Taryn felt what that was like!  Awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment