Friday, December 6, 2013

Now Christmas Can Begin!


It has been 4 days, but it finally all came together tonight.  We have be trying to get the tree put up and decorated for four days.  The first day it took forever just to put it all together.  We had a hard time fluffing it up from being in a box all year long.
Next, it took two days just to do the lights.  The first night we put the lights on and then half didn't work.  The next day I bought some lights, brought them home, put them on the tree and guess what?  They were the new LED lights and are so much WHITER than my other ones that they looked funny.  ARG!
Then I remembered that the kids' tree has lights that match my big tree's lights.  So I had to disassemble their entire tree just to get the lights.  I then put the LED lights on their tree and reassembled it, and headed back to my tree.  The lights only go around 3/4 of my tree on the bottom but the part of the tree that you never see, which is up against the wall, is the part without the lights.  After that fiasco, I went to bed. 
Today, I finally finished my tree.  I love the deco mesh that I used in it.  And as always, I love my Santa tree.  Christmas has officially begun at the Jackson household!

No comments:

Post a Comment