Saturday, October 12, 2013

Temple Trip



I was able to take the Young Women to the temple today to perform baptisms.  This has got to be the best part of my calling as YW President.  I love to go to the temple and I love to see the youth serve our Heavenly Father by sacrificing their Saturday of sleeping in, to drive 3 hours to the temple, to work in the house of The Lord.  Is there anything better?  This is the one place I feel complete and utter peace.  It truely is a sanctuary from the worldly cares.  I would love to start each day by going to the temple.  I hope someday that is possible for me.  I was also able to drive a few of the new girls who have moved into our ward, and get to really learn about them.  They are sweet girls and we are lucky they have joined us.  
It was a wonderful day all around.  I love to see the temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment