Friday, October 4, 2013

Daddy Daughter Date


We spent 40 minutes to get all those curls, but she wanted to look her best for her date with daddy.  The church was having their annual Daddy Daughter Date and Taryn has been so excited about this night all week.  She told Vaughn last night, "Daddy, tomorrow is our date night!"  said with sheer enthusiasm.
The dress is on, the hair pulled up with lots of bobby pins, and hair sprayed to the hilt, she was almost ready for the dance.
I love how her hair turned out.  Beautiful huh?
This belle is all ready to go out with her daddy.  Pretty girl. 
What a cute couple. I can see her in 12 years going to prom.  Sniff sniff.  I wish she would stay this little forever.  She looks so much older here.  Oh, just love her.
The princess is in her carriage and off to the ball.  
Afterwards: 
Taryn loved dancing with her dad.  They ate and danced and had a wonderful time.  I love these little moments.
On a side note, Tyson and I had a mother & son date.  We went shopping for some trading cards for him, a new running jacket for me, and then we topped off the night by having ice cream at Bruster's. Tyson and I had fun hanging out and just talking.  We hardly ever get to do this, because we are always running here and there.  It was nice to spend some relaxing time with my little buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment