Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Snowballs

The next morning after the snow fell, Tyson got a snow day from school.  As soon as they both had eaten breakfast, cause that is important, they raced to get dressed in their warm clothes and headed out the door to play in the snow!  A snowball fight was in the future.
Taryn was able to try out her new Princess beanie she got from Grandma T for Christmas.
Both kids were in Heaven.  They haven't seen snow in two years and by the way they played in it, you would have thought it was the new toy just hot off the shelves.  They giggled and laughed till their snot froze in their noses.
Vaughn also joined in the fun by pelting both his children with snowballs.  They in turn, pelted him.  It was a vicious cycle that all enjoyed participating in.
Tyson and Taryn climbed into Vaughn's truck to get a better view for aiming their snowballs.  After a while, because the sun was out, the snow turned to ice and so we were throwing ice/snowballs.
Ah.  Beautiful scenery.
Tyson was just about to throw this one my way, until I pulled out the camera to take a picture and he knows not to throw snow where electronics are.  I know, I cheat!
Covered in ice and snow, and soaked to the bone with cold, she still smiles and wanted more.
I was backing away as he tried to hit me.  Luckily I have wheels and the snowball fell harmlessly at my feet.
Rolling in the snow.  The kids attempted to make a snowman, but because of the lack of snow, they settled on a snow penguin.  HA HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment