Monday, January 21, 2013

Mr. Handsome and Ms.Cute

I have been in a rut when it comes to Taryn's hair.  So I was on Pinterest for an hour the other day and found a tutorial on how to make "waterfall" hair.  This is the end result.  My all thumbs hands took several times to get this hair-do figured out, but eventually it all came together.   Witness the end result.
My princess and my prince.  Tyson got this suit from Grandma and Papa Jackson.  He is growing up so fast and this outfit just adds to his growing up.  NO!  Stop it!  I hate it when they grow up!

Taryn got her dress from Grandma T.  Between the two of them my heart swells.  I wish I could turn back time and keep them as babies, but then I would be denying them the joys of growing up.  But gosh darn it, it is so hard to see them get bigger each day.  Just love them.  They are my whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment