Saturday, July 20, 2013

Free Tickets at a Cost


We patiently waited in line outside of Harden Valley's Food City for a chance to get free Dollywood tickets.  It must have been the hottest and most humid day we have had, because I sweated even in the shade.  Vaughn wasn't able to come with us, he is in CO to a wedding, so we could only get three tickets.  We were the 80th people in line and they only gave out 140 tickets.  I was so glad we didn't wait 2 1/2 hours for nothing.  The tickets were free but the cost was the wait.  Luckily my kids are good sports and will hang out in the sun for free tickets.  My good friend, Megan Schultz, always knows about these free deals.  She is the queen of deals and finds all kinds of free stuff or contests.  I am so glad she told us about this.  These tickets are for September 2nd, Labor Day.  I can't wait. Should be a great time! Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment