Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fantasy life

I have come to the realization that I don't like reading novels that are non-fiction or ones that are fiction but set in the real world in real world situations. I am perfectly happy to live in that fictional fantasy world where none of it is real and could never happen. I love to read fantasy stories; the ones that could happen or are real life, not-so-much. I like the vampire, witch hunters, and the walking dead because I know there isn't a chance that anything like that is real.  However, the stories about kids missing or ladies killing their husbands, or vise versa or the ones about the kids being kidnapped, un NO!  I can't read stuff like that because then I start to think, "What if that happened to one of my children or to me."  Not cool!
So I will live in the beautiful and safe world of fantasy and be completely content.

No comments:

Post a Comment