Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Taryn's Chuck E Cheese Birthday Party

I finally found a day to have Taryn's belated birthday party.  We invited 3 friends from Preschool and Lucy, who is the little girl I babysit, and took them all to Chuck E Cheeze.  I didn't want to pay the outrageous party prices there, so I found some coupons online and limited Taryn to the number of kids she could invite.   
We gave the kids 40 tokens to play with, ordered 2 pizzas and drinks for all and let them have a ball.  This was by far the best party I have ever put together.  And better still, the kids' moms stayed to help out with the games.  It was a win all around.
These are the friends: Kate Kramer, Rylan Olmstead, Lucy Marlowe, Taryn and Miles Bailie.  We went on a Wednesday which is a day that none of these kids are in school, and we went right when it opened so the kids were the only ones in the place.  I didn't have to worry about someone bothering them. Fabulous!
Taryn is getting better at Skeeball.
Here is Miles wanting to play another turn on the balloon game.
Taryn and Kate took many turns on the horse.
Taryn had to ride in the monster truck just so she could say she did!
Taryn and Rylan on the roller coaster ride.  It made me sick just watching it.
Even dad got to stop by for a while to enjoy time with his girl.
We got showered by presents from our friends.
Taryn had a ball and I think her little buddies did to.  It was a great, late, birthday party.  I hope next year her birthday doesn't fall on Ragnar so we can have a true party.  

1 comment:

  1. It does look like an amazing party even in these pictures. No wonder the kids look so happy and seem to be enjoying a lot. We are also hoping to put together a wonderful party for our daughter this weekend at one of the happening Los Angeles event venues. My husband is great at DIY decorations so we don’t need to spend much for the party.

    ReplyDelete