Monday, August 12, 2013

3rd Grade...Holy Cow!

 The first day of 3rd grade and he slept through the night before.  He wasn't nervous or scared at all.  I guess that means he is growing up.  Sniff Sniff.  Sad!  I want him to stay my little boy forever.
 He couldn't wait to wear his "silky" shorts and shirt, as he calls them.  He was pumped.  I am just proud of him and then sad as well.  I hate to see him grow up. Taryn was glad to see him go.  Ha Ha Ha  She said that she couldn't wait to have mom to herself.  Funny girl.  Love her too!
The kid isn't a kid anymore.  He is a little man.  Love you Tyson.
BTW...he had a great first day at school, loved it!   And after school I took him and Taryn out to the movies to see Despicable Me 2 because I wanted to!  So I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment