Saturday, June 22, 2013

Worst Migraine Ever

Holy, good night!
Never, have I had such a most horrible headache in all my days.  I went to bed early Thursday evening thinking the extra sleep would help me on Friday, but I was dead wrong.  I awoke to a blinding light that followed the room spinning and me wanting to rip my eyes from their sockets.  I quickly took my medicine and went back to sleep, hoping to sleep it off; which is usually what I can do.  A few hours later, when I awoke for the second time, the pounding was back and with a vengeance. I spent all of Friday and part of today in my bed covered so I couldn't see the light and praying that my head would fall off.  Finally, this evening, it has subsided enough that I can function.  OUCH!!!  I hate these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment