Friday, May 24, 2013

Last Day of School Party

It was Minute-To-Win-It games for the 2nd grade class of Ms. Craft, and Tyson was doing everything in his power to get the Oreo down off his forehead to his mouth.  Funniest thing I have ever seen.
The head room mom had enough party money left over from our previous year's parties that we were able to give the kids a pizza party with fun games and a LOADED cupcake.  (Loaded meaning that they had more frosting than you could imagine.)
Tyson was able to keep the balloons off of the carpet for over 30 seconds.  He was moving like a crazy person and won the game.
Ms. Craft has been a great teacher this year.  She has been good to work with and Tyson has really liked her.  Second grade is officially over and I am officially sad; my little boy is no longer little.  I cannot believe that he will be in Third grade.  (That dates me! (:  )

No comments:

Post a Comment