Saturday, March 9, 2013

Princesses and Free Ice Cream

 Friday, Taryn and I took some MUCH needed mommy/daughter time and played with her princess play-dough.  I love to play with play dough and this stuff rocks, because it sparkles with glitter in the dough.
 First we had to make each of the three princesses their elegant gowns to wear to the ball.
 Taryn allowed me to make their dresses.  She picked the colors.
 Ahh.  Belle, Aurora and Cinderella are all ready for the ball.  We even made play dough flowers and tiaras for them to accessorise with their gorgeous gowns.  Taryn has such an imagination.  We played and played.  It was so nice to just take a break from life and enjoy this precious moment with her.

Today was Brewster's annual Wear-Your-PJ's-&-Get-Free-Ice-Cream-Day.  I look forward to this day all year.  The kids and I never got dressed and at noon, when the shop opened, we were one of the first in line for our free waffle cone.  I felt bad Vaughn couldn't be with us, but he was on call.  We ate some for him.  HE HE HE

No comments:

Post a Comment